The Library Card was both ID for taking out up to four books from the Phatt Island Library and for proof of age.It was only a temporary card, until the user recieved their real one in the post.
Note: If Threepwood used his own name while applying for a card, he could only take out a further three books. If he used a fake name he could take four.
Threepwood used his card as ID to buy drinks in The Bloody Lip.
- Threepwood can either give his own name, Captain Dreads or Herman Toothrots.
- The addresses he can give are all references to something.
- 221B Baker Street is Sherlock Holmes address
- 10 Downing Street is the Prime Minister of Englands address
- 1060 West Addison is a fake address used by the Blues Brothers (Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL).
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is the President of the USAs address.
- Guybrush almost reveals his true age of 19 when asked. He lies and says 21.
- Guybrush can say his occupation is one of the following:
- When asked if he has any vices, Threepwood can reply.
- Murder, arson, thievery that sort of thing
The different combinations will prompt different comments from the Barkeeper; if the card displays Guybrush's real name, he will ask if it's French; if the card has either Dread or Herman Toothrot, then the Barkeeper will comment on the occupation.