Many of the crosses and tombstones were unclaimed but ready to be sold.
List of Deceased and their Epitaphs Edit
- The Quagmires - No Trespassing
- The Rickets - No Trespassing
- The Groutts - No Trespassing
- Warning Quarantined Tomb: Inhabitants died of Green-tongue Fever
- Hank Plank - Here lies Hank Plank. Does anybody recognise that name? He didn't have any money on him when he died and somebodys got to pay for the funeral - Stan.
- Nibbles - Here lies Nibbles the dog. He was a bad dog. We're glad he's dead.
- Here lie the Gordo Brothers, too big for any ship. Let's hope the Earth can hold them.
- The Grave of the Unknown Pirate
- The Grave of the Unknown Cabin Boy
- The Grave of the Unknown Guy We Found Face Down In His Own Vomit On The Beach
- Marco Largo LaGrande, Hell on Sea or Land, The Good News: He's Dead, The Bad News: He Bred
- There once was a girl called Carrie, Who thought that she soon should marry, She went into town, And flirted around, She didn't get wed, she got buried.
- No man commanded Jean Louise, Not on land and not on water, Jean did whatever he did please, Until he kissed the gunner's daughter.
- Here lies Daredevil Jim McDow, hand of steel, leg of wood..... Jim took every risk he could, A life of action, that was Jim's, Too bad he ran out of limbs.
- Here Lies Rapp Scallion... Courageous Sea-Cook, and Reported Discoverer of Big Whoop
- Here Lies Commander Buttonhead... Small but Spunky Nautical Leader.
- Old Bill the acrobat, He lies in here dead. He died like we buried him... Propped up on his head.
- Here Lies Fester Leach... Boy Could He Spit
- Here Lies Barney Gout... Mauled by His Own Parrot
- Here Lies Old Skunk-Eye... You Think He Smells Bad Now?
The epitaphs appear in the Lite version. In the Full version, their quotations appear instead obliging the player to identify the coffin owners with the Famous Pirate Quotations book.