The Scabb Island Cemetery was a resting place for the dead, which was located on Scabb Island. It had many crypts and a section of graves with crosses located on a hill.
Many of the crosses and tombstones were unclaimed but ready to be sold.
List of Deceased and their Epitaphs Edit
- Marco Largo LaGrande - Marco Largo LaGrande, Hell on Sea or Land, The Good News: He's Dead, The Bad News: He Bred
- Rapp Scallion
- The Quagmires - No Trespassing
- The Rickets - No Trespassing
- The Groutts - No Trespassing
- Warning Quarantined Tomb: Inhabitants died of Green-tongue Fever
- Hank Plank - Here lies Hank Plank. Does anybody recognise that name? He didn't have any money on him when he died and somebodys got to pay for the funeral - Stan.
- Nibbles - Here lies Nibbles the dog. He was a bad dog. We're glad he's dead.
- Here lie the Gordo Brothers, too big for any ship. Let's hope the Earth can hold them.
- The Grave of the Unknown Pirate
- The Grave of the Unknown Cabin Boy
- The Grave of the Unknown Guy We Found Face Down In His Own Vomit On The Beach
- There once was a girl called Carrie, Who thought that she soon should marry, She went into town, And flirted around, She didn't get wed, she got buried.
- No man commanded Jean Louise, Not on land and not on water, Jean did whatever he did please, Until he kissed the gunner's daughter.
- Here lies Daredevil Jim McDow, hand of steel, leg of wood..... Jim took every risk he could, A life of action, that was Jim's, Too bad he ran out of limbs.
- Commander Buttonhead
- Fester Leach
- Barney Gout
- Old Skunk-Eye