Allegro considered his religion similar to most others, except with 'more fire, screaming and pointy sticks'. He said that the evil one of his religion was the 'Anti-LeChuck' or He-Whose-Name-Must-Not-Be-Spoken who has the number 1138 tattooed on his head. It was obvious that he was referring to Guybrush Threepwood when he spoke of this, despite the errors in detail
Although Allegro was at first bitter about becoming a ghost, he later began to admire LeChuck for his powers and skills. He eventually ended up worshipping LeChuck as a god and this inspired him to build the First Church of LeChuck on Monkey Island.
- The '1138' of the Anti-LeChuck is a reference to George Lucas's first movie THX 1138 and the Biblical figure of the Anti-Christ, associated with the number 666.
- Guybrush's title of "He-Whose-Name-Must-Not-Be-Spoken" is a spoof on Lord Voldemort's title of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" from the Harry Potter series.
- Allegro is the Italian for cheerful; it is also used in music to refer to a quick and lively tempo.
- In history, (Grigori) Rasputin was a Russian monk who was renowned for his mystic and occult practices.
- It is unknown whether or not Rasputin is the same ghost priest who was to marry LeChuck to Elaine Marley in The Secret of Monkey Island.