The Food-related Deities were a number of gods which were patrons of the aspects of proper dining.
List of GodsEdit
The following list contains the names of known gods, though there may be more.
- Eunice was the goddess of the brown-and-serve dinner roll. A carved figurehead of her is seen atop a house in the village depicting her as aardvark-headed.
- Leroy was the god of pudding. A mask of his likeness hangs in the village.
- Merton was the god of tined silverware, seen only as a bull-headed figurehead atop a house.
- Myron was the god of parsley and other garnishes. The cannibals' village holds a giant idol of this deity.
- Ricky was the helpful god of finger-bowls. His idol, on the side of a house, also serves to hold up a light.
- Sherman was the lactose intolerant god of the volcano upon which the cannibals built their village. Because of his unique association with a part of the local landscape, Sherman receives more attention than any fellow god.
- The gods all have British sounding names. This is all likely part of a joke that the savage cannibals are actually quite civilised. Much like Lemonhead with his well spoken nature.